Did you know that we were featured as the number one Flutter development company in Croatia? Join our team of 20+ mobile developers and find out why!
- Min. 1 year of professional experience as a Flutter Developer.
- Familiarity with Android Studio/IntelliJ/VS Code.
- Knowledge of building apps that interact with REST APIs.
- Familiarity/experience with Git.
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts and a passion for exploring and implementing software engineering best practices.
- Interest in mobile UX and successfully collaborating with the design team.
- Meticulous attention to detail regardless of whether it’s your work or reviewing someone else’s work.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Architect and develop Flutter apps using Dart. Use Dart packages to manage shared software such as libraries and tools: Provider for dependency injection, Freezed to simplify working with immutables, Dio as a powerful HTTP client, Hive as a quick and lightweight database, Sqflite for local persistence where there is a need for complex data structures with relations, Firebase packages for Firebase based projects, and Google Maps Flutter if there are Google Maps requirements.
- Write concise, readable, and well-documented (or self-documenting) code and maintain existing codebases.
- Collaborate closely with the teams of other developers, product designers (one of the largest design teams in Croatia), PMs, and QAs.
- Propose and execute technical solutions for different technical challenges and solve real-world complex app development-related problems.
- Last but not least, ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle on your projects every single day. ;)
- Competitive salary and bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open vacancies, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management.
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counseling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Paid conference attending, online courses, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Benefits for parents: for your newborn, you get a gift and a bonus. You also get 1 additional vacation day per child. New fathers at Cinnamon get extra days off to spend more time with their newborns.
- Paid supplementary health insurance and general medical examination.
- Work anniversary gifts.
- Parking space.
- Rooftop terrace from which you can work while enjoying the sun (or rain...or clouds...).
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings and rooftop BBQ parties.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, bowling, etc.
- Chill room with board games, Playstation, and table tennis.
- Unlimited coffee, fruit, and snacks.
- Friendly atmosphere and a pet-friendly office.
Cinnamon workplace culture is all about passion, friendliness and having fun! Hence the low staff turnover rate when comparing with similar companies.
Even though you get nicely compensated, there is a bonus treat for blogging, hosting presentations, participating in meetups and an additional bonus for extra achievements.
We work on projects big and small, but with one thing in common: our clients are cutting-edge companies bringing advanced and innovative solutions to the market. You will not be bored.
Do you feel most productive working from home? Or you like to be surrounded by your colleagues and enjoy the office vibe? You can have both. Create your own perfect home/office balance.
As part of knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement, our employees benefit from mentorship programs, internal workshops and the freedom to attend conferences of their choice.
We’re big on team-building activities like rafting, hiking and bowling and we encourage you to take time out for yourself too – you’ll get an extra 2 days of vacation after your first year at the company.
Besides the spacious offices, the most popular spots are the Chill room filled with board games, PlayStation and table tennis, and our rooftop terrace, where you can work during the day and enjoy BBQs at night.
We care not only about your bounty, but also stimulate you to stay in good shape by co-financing the MultiSport card. Also, you are entitled to paid supplementary health insurance.
Work and tools
Meet the team
Focused on bringing our clients’ visions to life through stable and scalable apps, our mobile team can be relied upon to deliver. Highly knowledgeable and brimming with ideas, the team boasts both Flutter and native Android and iOS processes, giving us the tools to implement any features we may need.