Join our team of smart and talented people, who share their knowledge and help each other to do things better each day. If you are looking for an environment where high quality work will be recognized, you've found it.
We attend conferences, organize regular internal workshops and teambuildings. To see what your future colleagues are capable of check out our UI challenges, blogs and projects. Oh yeah: we don't have a ping-pong table :)
You’re ready to lead by example, propose and execute solutions to complex technical problems? Come and join us!
01WHAT DO YOU GET TO DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Architect and develop web apps and pages
- Propose and execute technical solutions to different challenges
- Solve real-world complex problems
- Mentor and guide less experienced developers
- Work together on projects with mobile developers, designers and project managers
- Work on projects from different industries
- Work on mostly medium sized projects, <1500 hours
02WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- 2+ years in web development
- Good knowledge of Git (github, gitlab, bitbucket) and version control (semver)
- Experience working with different deployment platforms (AWS, GoogleCloud, Heroku, VPS)
- Experience working in a team
- Good written and spoken English
- Ability to quickly adapt to a different language or development environment
- Ability to quickly analyze and solve problems
- Experience with web development frameworks (Angular, React, Backbone, Ember …)
- Experience with different public libraries (Moment, D3, …)
- Experience with tools like Webpack, SystemJS, Grunt …
- Experience writing unit tests
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Very good knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Experience writing RESTful or Micro-services architectures
- Experience with server administration
- Experience with integrations with other systems
03WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Constant progress and improvement
- Conference attending
- Internal workshops
- Somewhat flexible working hours
- Teambuildings and after work gatherings
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks
- A pet-friendly office
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Tell us about your project, ask us any question or simply say hello.