Our project portfolio is growing and so is our PM team. We are looking for a motivated Project Manager to work in a team of 7 PM's on international digital projects. Together with our 34 mobile and web developers, 24 product designers (one of the largest design teams in Croatia), and 11 QA Testers you will be working on diverse and challenging projects.
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Project Manager (or a similar role) focused on managing mobile and/or web apps and websites design and/or development (small to large-scale projects) while at the same time managing the production teams.
- Solid agency mindset - experience in working at digital agencies and delivering high-quality projects with profitability in mind.
- Solid communication and collaboration skills.
- Solid written and spoken English.
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills.
- Solid problem-analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems.
- Love of learning and teamwork.
- Experience with project discovery workshops is a plus.
- Manage both small and large-scale international web & mobile design and development projects - maintain the high quality of deliverables across your projects in production.
- Develop the project plans and manage the project resource plan and budget.
- Manage and coordinate all project actions with the team members, stakeholders, and partners to ensure project delivery within the budget and timeline.
- Monitor and report regularly on the project progress to the clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor and record the project progress in our project management tools.
- Do the project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Handle efficiently the client escalations.
- Continuously look for ways to improve production performance.
- Keep the resources calendar up to date at all times.
- Assist with writing of the business proposals to the existing clients.
- Boost the upsell efforts.
- Competitive salary and bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open vacancies, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management.
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counseling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Paid conference attending, online courses, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Benefits for parents: for your newborn, you get a gift and a bonus. You also get 1 additional vacation day per child. New fathers at Cinnamon get extra days off to spend more time with their newborns.
- Paid supplementary health insurance and general medical examination.
- Work anniversary gifts.
- Parking space.
- Rooftop terrace from which you can work while enjoying the sun (or rain...or clouds...).
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings and rooftop BBQ parties.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, bowling, etc.
- Chill room with board games, Playstation, and table tennis.
- Unlimited coffee, fruit, and snacks.
- Friendly atmosphere and a pet-friendly office.
Cinnamon workplace culture is all about passion, friendliness and having fun! Hence the low staff turnover rate when comparing with similar companies.
Even though you get nicely compensated, there is a bonus treat for blogging, hosting presentations, participating in meetups and an additional bonus for extra achievements.
We work on projects big and small, but with one thing in common: our clients are cutting-edge companies bringing advanced and innovative solutions to the market. You will not be bored.
Do you feel most productive working from home? Or you like to be surrounded by your colleagues and enjoy the office vibe? You can have both. Create your own perfect home/office balance.
As part of knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement, our employees benefit from mentorship programs, internal workshops and the freedom to attend conferences of their choice.
We’re big on team-building activities like rafting, hiking and bowling and we encourage you to take time out for yourself too – you’ll get an extra 2 days of vacation after your first year at the company.
Besides the spacious offices, the most popular spots are the Chill room filled with board games, PlayStation and table tennis, and our rooftop terrace, where you can work during the day and enjoy BBQs at night.
We care not only about your bounty, but also stimulate you to stay in good shape by co-financing the MultiSport card. Also, you are entitled to paid supplementary health insurance.
Work and tools
Meet the team
The focal point of contact are our highly skilled project managers. They retain transparent communication, ensuring the clients are replied to within 24 working hours. PMs define individual assignments, so the client is able to see at any given point, in real time, which task is being worked on.