- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role (agency work preferred), focusing on websites, mobile & web applications, with the user experience in mind.
- Up-to-date knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma (experience with Sketch and animation, and/or illustration is a plus).
- Knowledge of platform UX/UI standards (iOS, Android).
- Understanding of the CRO principles.
- Experience with project discovery workshops is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for solving problems and providing a strong user experience.
- Supporting design decisions with reasonable arguments.
- Love of learning and teamwork.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Design websites, web & mobile applications, and dashboards.
- Illustrate design ideas by using storyboards, user flows, and sitemaps.
- Employ rapid iterations on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, and interactive prototypes.
- Test and compare the effectiveness of your solutions.
- Gather and evaluate client requirements together with our Project Manager.
- Collaborate with our in-house Developers, Designers, and Project Managers.
- Mentor and guide less experienced designers (if you are interested).
- Competitive salary and bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open vacancies, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management.
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counseling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Paid conference attending, online courses, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Paid supplementary health insurance.
- Work anniversary gifts.
- Parking space.
- Rooftop terrace from which you can work while enjoying the sun (or rain...or clouds...).
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings and rooftop BBQ parties.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, bowling, etc.
- Chill room with board games, Playstation, and table tennis.
- Unlimited coffee, fruit, and snacks.
- Friendly atmosphere and a pet-friendly office.
Cinnamon workplace culture is all about passion, friendliness and having fun! Hence the low staff turnover rate when comparing with similar companies.
Even though you get nicely compensated, there is a bonus treat for blogging, hosting presentations, participating in meetups and an additional bonus for extra achievements.
We work on projects big and small, but with one thing in common: our clients are cutting-edge companies bringing advanced and innovative solutions to the market. You will not be bored.
Do you feel most productive working from home? Or you like to be surrounded by your colleagues and enjoy the office vibe? You can have both. Create your own perfect home/office balance.
As part of knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement, our employees benefit from mentorship programs, internal workshops and the freedom to attend conferences of their choice.
We’re big on team-building activities like rafting, hiking and bowling and we encourage you to take time out for yourself too – you’ll get an extra 2 days of vacation after your first year at the company.
Besides the spacious offices, the most popular spots are the Chill room filled with board games, PlayStation and table tennis, and our rooftop terrace, where you can work during the day and enjoy BBQs at night.
We care not only about your bounty, but also stimulate you to stay in good shape by co-financing the MultiSport card. Also, you are entitled to paid supplementary health insurance.
Meet the team
Our exceptional designers make it their business to create logical, clean, and effective UX/UI for both web and mobile. Bringing together world-class technical skills and a plethora of creativity, they work with development teams to produce engaging and impactful digital experiences for the end user.