React Frontend Developer
If you’re already well immersed in the React tech sphere, click on Apply, and together let's build global web products that truly stand out.
- Min. 2+ years of professional software development and React experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail regardless of whether it’s your own work or reviewing someone else’s work.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Use in full the component-oriented coding which React provides so that you do not need to write the same code multiple times.
- We prefer to write our own components but sometimes there is not enough time and/or the budget to create the custom solutions. In such cases, we use the following frameworks, tools, and technologies: Material-UI, Next.JS, MobX, Formik, Redux, and more.
- Support the integration with the backend. Implement custom solutions and use 3rd party APIs and solutions.
- Support both long-term and short-term projects, depending on your experience and preferences.
- Last but not least, ask important questions, speak candidly, and try to move the needle on your projects every single day. ;)
- Competitive salary and bonus for hosting presentations, participating in meetups and blogging, successful recommendations for our open vacancies, etc.
- Constant progress and improvement with the help of the management.
- Access to a free and confidential workplace counseling service with our in-house psychologist regarding your personal and professional development.
- Paid conference attending, online courses, workshops, and knowledge sharing.
- Flexible working hours (workday starts between 7 am and 10 am, as per your preferences).
- Extra vacation days after the first year of employment.
- Benefits for parents: for your newborn, you get a gift and a bonus. You also get 1 additional vacation day per child. New fathers at Cinnamon get extra days off to spend more time with their newborns.
- Virtual and live after-work activities and gatherings.
- Team building such as rafting, hiking, bowling, etc.
Cinnamon workplace culture is all about passion, friendliness and having fun! Hence the low staff turnover rate when comparing with similar companies.
Even though you get nicely compensated, there is a bonus treat for blogging, hosting presentations, participating in meetups and an additional bonus for extra achievements.
We work on projects big and small, but with one thing in common: our clients are cutting-edge companies bringing advanced and innovative solutions to the market. You will not be bored.
Do you feel most productive working from home? Or you like to be surrounded by your colleagues and enjoy the office vibe? You can have both. Create your own perfect home/office balance.
As part of knowledge-sharing and continuous improvement, our employees benefit from mentorship programs, internal workshops and the freedom to attend conferences of their choice.
We’re big on team-building activities like rafting, hiking and bowling and we encourage you to take time out for yourself too – you’ll get an extra 2 days of vacation after your first year at the company.
Besides the spacious offices, the most popular spots are the Chill room filled with board games, PlayStation and table tennis, and our rooftop terrace, where you can work during the day and enjoy BBQs at night.
We care not only about your bounty, but also stimulate you to stay in good shape by co-financing the MultiSport card. Also, you are entitled to paid supplementary health insurance.
Work and tools
Node.js - Typescript
React ^16.x.x - Typescript
Gecko browser engines
Meet the team